ICT Awards for Science Projects
The "ICT Awards for Science Projects" has been planned to design an identifiable, brand new web for a tech organisation. The programme aims to aid an organisation from the science field to take advantage of the potentials of the Internet whereby a desirable world can be achieved. The programme is funded by Bartomeus Lab.
Among the entities that may request the program are technology NGOs, federations, associations, cooperation and development organizations, foundations, labs, research networks, etc., which are linked to the science field.
The call bases are the following:
What is our goal?
Helping organizations in the science field to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet, especially in the environment of web communication.
How will the selection process be and what will the selected participants receive?
- First phase: selection of projects that meet the requirements and may be eligible for the aid and move to the second phase.
- Second stage: a personalized consulting will be made aiming to know the needs of the organization. Also, recommendations and proposals to improve the possibilities that Internet offers will be presented, as well as to develop the new web project.
- Third phase: the iWith.org Grants Committee will select the best project among those who had received advice to design its website and accompany it during three years.
What will the winning project receive?
The creation and design of the website in the Abcore Cadí platform, which includes:
Processing and resolution
- Hosting and web programming.
- Freedom of Design on Responsive Templates.
- Training of administrators.
- Web communication tools such as newsletters, events or press releases service.
- User and technical support: the selected project will receive support at no cost during three years.
The iWith.org Grants Committee will take the resolution with the approval of the Bartomeus Lab
, promoter of this award, and will be published on the web of the iWith.org Foundation.
The call for 2018 is not open.
Proposals will be received through the following form.