Who was involved?
The project was jointly developed by three members: Inuit Films, iWith.org and the beneficiary organization of the Digital Emotion Grant.
What the procedure was?
- iWith.org: we provide coordination, organization and talent to seize the opportunities the internet can offer to the project. We also provide an advertising campaign of Google AdWords with a $ 5000 investment program financed by the Google For NonProfit program.
- Inuit Films: creativity, technical knowledge and basic elements for the production: film crew, montage and image and sound editing.
- Beneficiary project: description of the need for communication, briefings, possible travel expenses, diets and extra elements (e.g. cost of actors, music, speakers, translations, etc.) if necessary. The organisation promises to share the video through its media and social base.
- Submission of proposals (15/10/2016 to 28/2/2017)
- Quarterly meeting of the Grant Committee to look over the applications (from 28/2/2017)
- Resolution and communication (10/3/2017)
- Time to develop ideas (during March)
- Creation and video production (April 2017)
- Video Publishing (May and June 2017)
- Advertising campaing (June 2017)What did the Digital Emotion Grant include?
A short, high quality video that has the ability to have an impact on society (two copies will be released, one to share on the Internet). It also includes sessions working with Inuit Films and iWith.org, both in person or online.
- Briefing meeting to understand the project and its needs.
- Meeting to explain the creative idea. This includes: a discussion briefing and making decisions about the commitments of each member.
- Work meetings to coordinate the entire project.
- Meeting to exhibit the project.
- Reviews and comments.
- Last meeting, presentation and delivery of material.