Web awards for 0 Km Projects
We publish the "Web Awards for 0 Km Projects" with the aim of creating a modern web page, with design and identification for an organization related to activities of proximity in the key of sustainability. The will of the program is to help organizations in this area to take advantage of the opportunities that the Internet provides to create the world in which we would like to live. The prize has been endowed by Silvia Bau, who has a great passion to bring the textile sector closer to the criteria of proximity and sustainability .
Non-profit entities and social economy entities that incorporate criteria of proximity, 0 Km, protection of the immediate environment and sustainability can apply for participation in the program.
The basis of the call is as following:What is the objective?
Helping 0 Km projects to take advantadge of the opportunities offered by the Internet, specially in web communication environment.How will the selection process be and what will the selected participants receive?
What will the winning project receive?
- First phase: selection of projects that meet the requirements and are eligible for the prize and move on to the second phase.
- Second phase: an advice will be carried out in the Internet area to learn first-hand about the needs of the project. Recommendations and proposals for improvement to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet will be offered.
- Third phase: the iWith.org Scholarship Committee, with the agreement of Silvia Bau, will select the winning project, that we will accompany in the Internet field until 2021.
The creation of the website on the Abcore Cadí
platform that includes:
- Training of administrators
- Web communication tools as newsletters, events or press releases service
- Users support
- Accompaniment through the project
The costs of these services are assumed by iWith.org
until 2021, thanks to the desinteresed contributions of Sílvia Bau and the iWith.org
The beneficiary organization will be responsible for the selection, writing, publication and updating of contents and the responsibilities inherent to the ownership of the domain name and associated legal obligations (LOPD, LSSI, etc).Processing and resolution
- Submission of applications: until 5/27/2018
- Advisory sessions pre-resolution: 5/2/2018 to 5/31/2018
- Resolution: 6/4/2018
- Execution and accompaniment: 6/4/2018 to 6/4/2021
Applications can be submitted by clicking on the following link