, will take place in the English city of Leeds from September 9 - 11. This event is the 15th annual conference organized by the Association for Learning Technology (ALT).
ALT is a professional and scholarly association which seeks to bring together all those with an interest in the use of learning technology. With over 200 organisations and over 500 individuals in membership, they:
• represent and support our members, and provide services for them
• facilitate collaboration between practitioners, researchers, and policy makers
• spread good practice in the use of learning technology
• raise the profile of research in learning technology
• support the professionalisation of learning technologists
• contribute to the development of policy"
The conference keynote speakers are David Cavallo
, Chief Learning Architect for One Laptop per Child
, and Head of the Future of Learning Research Group at MIT Media Lab; Dr Itiel Dror
, Senior Lecturer in Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Southampton; and Hans Rosling
, Professor of International Health, Karolinska Institute
, Sweden, and Director of the Gapminder Foundation.
will participate in the POSTER session. By following these links you can learn about the program
to participate in the conference.
*Interview with Dr. Itiel Dror
*David Cavallo, Chief Learning Architect for One Laptop per Child, "THE BIG TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES HAD THE POSSIBILITY TO CREATE A PROJECT SUCH AS OLPC IN THEIR HANDS."