Web Awards for Technology Projects
We publish the "Web Awards for Technology Projects" with the aim of creating a modern web page, with design and identification for an organization related to the ICT's world. The will of the programme, funded by Ukon Cherry Ltd., is to help organizations in this area to take advantage of the potentials of the Internet to create the world in which we would like to live.
Among the entities that may request the program are technology NGOs, federations, associations, cooperation and development organizations, foundations, etc., which are linked to the tech field.
The basis of the call is as following:
What's the objective?
Helping ICT and technology projects to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet, especially in the environment of web communication.
How will the selection process be and what will the selected participants receive?
- First phase: selection of projects that meet the requirements and that will be eligible for the award and move to the second phase.
- Second stage: an advice will be carried out in the Internet area to learn first-hand about the needs of the project. Recommendations and proposals for improvement to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet will be offered.
- Third phase: the iWith.org Grants Committee, with the agreement of Ukon Cherry Ltd., will select the winning project, that we will accompany in the Internet field until 2021.
What will the winning project receive?
The creation of the website on the Abcore Cadí platform that includes:
- Training of administrators
- Web communication tools as newsletters, events or press releases service
- Users support
- Accompaniment through the project
The costs of these services are assumed by iWith.org
until 2021, thanks to the desinteresed contributions of Ukon Cherry Ltd. and the iWith.org Team at Teaming
The beneficiary organization will be responsible for the selection, writing, publication and updating of contents and the responsibilities inherent to the ownership of the domain name and associated legal obligations (LOPD, LSSI, etc).
Processing and resolution
- Submission of applications: until 08/31/2018
- Advisory sessions pre-resolution: until 09/06/2018
- Resolution: 09/10/2018
- Execution and accompaniment: until 09/10/2021
Proposals will be received through the following form.